martes, 4 de febrero de 2014

The TERRIFYING JESUIT OATH

Jesuit Oath







According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, what comes next is a production of Robert Ware appeared in the Library of the U.S. Congress. UU.

For the European Institute of Protestant Studies is a sad reality:
Yo______________, now in the presence of the Supreme God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Saints John the Baptist, the holy Apostles Peter and Paul and all the saints, holy Father of Heaven, and you, my spiritual father, General superior of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius of Loyola, in the pontificate of Paul III, and continuing to the present, out of the womb of the Virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear your Soaring, Pope, is the Vice-regent of Christ and that is the true and only head of the Universal Catholic Church on Earth, and that under the binding powers given to His Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, who has the power to depose Kings, Princes, States, United Communities, governments and can be safely destroyed. Therefore, to the extent of my power I will defend this doctrine and the law and custom of his Holiness against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority, especially the Lutheran Church of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway and the now pretended authority England and Scotland, and the branches of same now established in Ireland and on the continent of America and elsewhere and heretical churches who oppose the sacred Mother Church of Rome. And denounce any loyalty unaware due to any heretical king, prince or state, which is Protestant or liberal, or obedience to any law, magistrate or officer.

Execrable declare the Churches of England and Scotland of the Calvinists, Huguenots, and other Protestants or Masons name, and they will be loathsome but leave them. Thus, I declare that I will help, advise, by attend all or some of the agents of His Holiness, wherever you can find in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Ireland or America or any other kingdom or territory to which it can go, and I will do everything I can to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise. Promise and declare, however, that I am committed to the task of getting rid of all religion to be heretical for the propagation of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private the identity of all its agents because they have me confident, and not to divulge directly or indirectly, orally, in writing or any circumstance, and to execute all that is proposed or given to my charge, or discovered by my spiritual father, or any of this sacred order. Promise and declare that I will not give my opinion or leave any mental reservation will, even as a corpse (perinde ac cadaver) worse without hesitation obey every order you receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope of Jesus Christ. I will go anywhere in the world that can be sent, to the frozen regions north, jungles of India, the center of civilization of Europe, or wild forests of the jungles of America without murmuring or replicate, which will be submissive in all things, no matter what it is that you contact me.

Promise and declare that when the opportunity arises, I will and be promoting a war without rest, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons as I've been assigned to do, to removing their off the face of the earth, and not repair it age, sex or condition, and hang, I burn, flagelaré, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics. They pluck the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their children's heads against the walls to annihilate their execrable race.

When this can not be done openly, I will secretly using a cup with poison, a rope to strangle, steel or lead shot, no matter the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever their condition life, whether public or private, as I can be ordered at any time by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus. In confirmation of which I dedicate my life, soul and body powers and with the dagger which I now receive I will sign my name written in my blood to attest to my promise, if this proved to be false, or to weaken my resolve, my brothers and soldiers bottom of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and filled with sulfur to punish with all the damage that can infligírseme on earth and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever.

That when voting always vote for a Lord of Columbus (Roman Catholic) in preference to a Protestant, especially a Mason, and let my game do the same. What if I take a match between two Catholics who take for better support of the Mother Church and will vote accordingly. I will not try or I will use any Protestant if I can deal with or employ a Catholic.

That put a Catholic girls in Protestant families to get a weekly report of the internal movements of the heretics. I will provide weapons and ammo you can get for the moment wield the sword or be ordered to defend the Church as an individual or as a militia of the Pope.

By all of which I, ____________ I swear by the holy Trinity and the sacraments that I get to meet and maintain my oath. In witness whereof I take the sacred and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist and attest all my writing with the tips of this dagger spotted in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy sacrament name.

Source: http://quitarvelo.wordpress.com/2014/02/05/el-aterrador-juramento-jesuita/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

In Reversal, Facebook To Label Politicians' Harmful Posts As Ad Boycott Grows

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/01/885853634/big-brands-abandon-facebook-threatening-to-derail-a-70b-advertising-juggernaut https://www.npr.org/...