domingo, 9 de febrero de 2014

Military anonymous in an application: "I am ashamed to be a U.S. citizen"

Military anonymous in an application: "I am ashamed to be an American citizen" Published Sunday, February 9, 2014 by The Hidden Truth Reviews 1? An anonymous application has become popular lately among Internet users, including members of the U.S. Army, which posted there very often heartbreaking confessions about his military service during the war in Afghanistan. Whisper (Whisper) is a relatively new application for the anonymous publication of confessions, from banal to the most outrageous. It is popular with young people and has comments and private messaging system. All statements published accompanied by background images that can be uploaded by the user or generated automatically by a web search. The U.S. military personnel and their families also use this virtual space that allows "sharing secrets" to tell their stories of anger, violence, loss and alienation. We present some of the most prominent examples of such confessions, collected by the website BuzzFeed. "Afghanistan ruined the life that I have after returning home." "I am 23 years old. Having just returned from this hole we call Afghanistan. Reset 12 squad mates yesterday. I wonder why I'm still alive. Why not me?". "Afghanistan stole the mind and emotions of my boyfriend." "He was a doctor in Afghanistan during the war and did not see anything coming from that valoroso, just hundreds of people killed for no reason, I am ashamed to be an American citizen." "Afghanistan has donated a year of my life." "Almost hiсe the ultimate sacrifice for my country when I was deployed to Afghanistan. Already took home six years. Sometimes I wish I had died in an attack." "I thought coming home from Afghanistan would be as well ... but it's depressing, I've never felt so bad." "Afghanistan was the personality of my brother." RT

Full text at: http://www.laverdadoculta.com.ar/2014/02/militar-anonimo-en-una-aplicacion-me.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

In Reversal, Facebook To Label Politicians' Harmful Posts As Ad Boycott Grows

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/01/885853634/big-brands-abandon-facebook-threatening-to-derail-a-70b-advertising-juggernaut https://www.npr.org/...